These tests are the pre-requisite qualification along with nursing certificate for candidates wishing to get employed in Dubai, Sharjah and other Emirates of UAE, excluding Abu Dhabi.
DHA Registration (Dubai Health Authority, previously known as DOHMS-Department of Health and Medical Sciences) is required for working in Dubai for nurses.
MOH examination is the ministry of health examination in UAE. All the medical professionals who seek to work in UAE must appear for MOH examination and get qualified for work in UAE.
3 different health Ministry�s functioning in UAE
- For Ministry of health employment the nurses must complete the MOH registration and appear for the exam at ministry.
- DHA-Dubai Health Authority (previously known as DOHMS � department of health and medical sciences) DHA registration is required for working in Dubai.
- GAH, which is General Authority of Health Exam or usually known as MOH/ Abu Dubai: But now for Abu Dubai DHA exam is mandatory.
MOH/DOH AT MEDICLUE INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY
Medcity International Academy Offers a success rate in the exam coaching. Medcity offers high quality educational facilities and well talented teachers that allow students to utilize them. Our facility makes sure that each students get individual attention. Be paying extra attention to weak students.
ABOUT MOH EXAM
- Syllabus: There is no particular syllabus advised for the exam. Each professionals have to prepare depends on their specialty. The exam consist of interview exam, practical & Viva.
- Exam is conducted twice a year.
- If a candidate does not pass to three attempts, he will be disqualified for any post in the ministry or private.
- The following recruitments needed.
- Nursing registration license.
- Attested certificates of your nursing degree or Diploma.
- 2 years experience.